Suprema products have a lifecycle with three stages; End of Life (EOL) Announcement, End of Sale (EOS), and End of Support (EOST).
For more information, please see the below.
End of Life (EOL)
The date when Suprema announces the End of Sale and End of Support.
End of Sale (EOS)
The last date to order the product through sales channels. The product is no longer available for purchase after this date. However, EOS dates are dependent upon the continued availability of stock.
End of Support (EOST)
The last date to receive the support from Suprema. After this date, all support for the product are unavailable.
End of Life Announcement
- BioMini Model 30/06/2018
- BioLite Net Models (BLR-OC, BLR-OC-V2, BLN-OC, BLN-OC-V2, BLS-OC) 30/06/2018
- FaceStation & Lift-IO Models (FSM, FSM-PoE, Lift-IO) 28/02/2018
- BioEntry Plus Models (BEPL-OC, BEPL-OC-V2, BEPM-OC, BEPM-OC-V2, BEPH-OC, BEPH-OC-V2) 28/02/2018
- BioEntry W Models (BEWM-OC, BEWM-OC-V2, BEWH-OC, BEWH-OC-V2, BEWI-OC, BEWI-OC-V2) 28/02/2018
- XPass Non-PoE Models (XPE, XPE-v2) 31/10/2017
- BioStation Models (BST-OC, BSR-OC, BSH-OC, BSM-OC/TC) 31/10/2016
- BioStation T2 Models & FaceStation Wireless Models 31/08/2016